Gastroenterology Resources Elsewhere
The following is a list of World Wide Web sites with information on or related to gastroenterology, liver diseases or nutrition. Our listing of these sites does not imply an endorsement by Advanced Endoscopy Solutions, Inc. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided on any of these sites. Sites are listed in alphabetical order by title. Academic Gastroenterology Divisions, Centers and Units.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation Department of Gastroenterology
- Johns Hopkins Gastroenterology and Hepatology Resource Center
- Medical University of South Carolina Digestive Disease Center
- Stanford University Division of Gastroenterology
- Temple University School of Medicine Gastroenterology Section
- University of California San Francisco Division of Gastroenterology
- University of Chicago Section of Gastroenterology/Nutrition
- University of North Carolina Division of Digestive Diseases and Nutrition
- University of Southern California Liver Transplant Program and Center for Liver Disease
- University of Texas-Houston Medical School Division of Gastroenterology
- University of Virginia Center for Study of Diseases Due to H. pylori
- University of Washington Division of Gastroenterology
Organizations and Other Information Sources
- American Cancer Society Information on cancer, cancer research and the society’s activities.
- American College of Gastroenterology Professional organization founded in 1932 to advance the study and medical treatment of disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
- American Gastroenterological Association A non-profit specialty medical society for physicians, researchers and educators whose primary practice, research and/or teaching involves the functions and disorders of the digestive system.
- American Liver Foundation Home page of the American Liver Foundation, a voluntary non-profit health agency dedicated to preventing, treating and curing hepatitis and all liver diseases through research, education and support groups.
- Cancer News of the Net A website dedicated to bringing patients and their families the latest information on cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- Centers for Disease Control WWW server of this agency of the U. S. Public Health Service that provides information on human diseases, their prevention and public health.
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of American Comprehensive information on Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of Canada WWW Home Page of this Canadian Foundation.
- Food and Drug Administration Information about nutrition and drugs from the FDA.
- Foodborne Pathogenic Microorganisms and Natural Toxins From the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Hepatitis Foundation International An organization established to reduce suffering caused by hepatitis.
- International Association of Surgeons and Gastroenterologists A non-profit organization with the intent of promoting scientific knowledge, awareness and expertise in gastrointestinal diseases.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Self Help Group Home page of a self help support group for irritable bowel syndrome.
- Johns Hopkins University Division of Infectious Diseases Information about Helicobacter pylori infections and other gastroenterological disorders caused by infectious diseases such as AIDS and hepatitis.
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease of the National Institutes of Health WWW Server with topics on digestive diseases.
- National Institutes of Health One of the world’s foremost biomedical research centers, and the Federal focal point for biomedical research in the U.S.
- OncoLink Information on cancers, including those of the gastrointestinal tract and liver, from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Pacreatica.org A site site funded and maintained by the Lorenzen Cancer Foundation with information on cancer of the pancreas.
- United European Gastroenterology Federation Website of a society that combines the various European associations and societies active in gastroenterology and its allied fields.
Endoscopy and Gastroenternology Society Links
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy A organization devoted to enhancing the quality of patient care by fostering excellence in all aspects of gastrointestinal endoscopy.
|Argentina||Federación Argentina de Gastroenterología (FAGE)||www.fage.org.ar|
|Australia||Gastroenterological Society ofAustralia||www.gesa.org.au|
|Belgium||Vlaamse Verenigung van Gastroenterologie||www.vvge.be|
|Brazil||Federacao Brasileira de Gastroenterología||www.fbg.org.br|
|Canada||Canadian Association of Gastroenterology||www.cag-acg.org|
|Chile||Sociedad Chilena de Gastroenterología||www.sociedadgastro.cl|
|China||Chinese Society of Gastroenterology (CSGE)||www.csge.org|
|Croatia||Croatian Society of Gastroenterology||www.hgd.hr|
|Finland||Finnish Society of Gastroenterology||www.terveysportti.fi|
|France||Société Nationale Francaise de Gastro-Entérologie||www.snfge.asso.fr|
|Germany||German society for Gastroenterology||www.dgvs.de|
|Greece||Hellenic Society of Gastroenterology||www.hsg.gr|
|Hong Kong||Hongkong Society of Gastroenterology||www.hksge.org|
|Hungary||Hungarian Society of Gastroenterology||www.gastroent.hu|
|Italy||Società Italiana di Gastroenterologia||www.sigeitalia.org|
|Japan||Japanese Society of Gastroenterology||www.jsge.or.jp|
|Korea||Korean Gastroenterology Society||www.gastrokorea.org|
|Luxembourg||Societé Luxembourgeoise de Gastro-Entérologie||www.ammd.lu/gastro-enterologie|
|Mexico||Ascociacion Mexicano Cirguia Endoscopia||www.amce.com.mx/|
|Mexico||Associacion Mexicana de Gastroenterologia||www.gastro.org.mx|
|New Zealand||New Zealand Society of Gastroenterology||www.nzsg.org.nz|
|Peru||Sociedad de Gastroenterologia del Peru||www.socgastro.org.pe|
|Philippines||Philippine Society of Gastroentrology||www.psgastro.org|
|Poland||Polish Society of Gastroenterology||www.ptg-e.org.plp|
|Portugal||Socieda Portuguesa de Gastroenterologia||www.spg.pt|
|Slovak Republic||Slovak Society of Gastroenterology||www.sgssls.sk|
|South Africa||South African Gastroenterological Society||www.gastrofoundation.co.za|
|Spain||Sociedad Española de Patologia Digestiva||www.sepd.org|
|Switzerland||Swiss Society Gastroenterology & Hepatology||www.sggssg.ch|
|The Netherlands||Ned. Vereniging voor Gastroenterologie||www.nvge.nl|
|Tunisia||Tunisian Society of Gastroenterology||www.stge.org.tn|
|Turkey||Turkish Society of Gastroenterology||www.tgd.org.tr|
|United Kingdom||British Society of Gastroenterology||www.bsg.org.uk|
|United States||The American Gastroenterological Association||www.gastro.org|