Olympus Endoscopy System: EXERA 160 series. Certified pre-owned with an 18 month warranty.
- Compatible with 180 standard definition scopes, 160, 150, 140, 130 and 100 series video endoscopy systems
- Electronic structural enhancement highlights minute details without increasing noise
- 35% more compact than previous generation system
- Wide screen image functionality when used with Q series endoscopes
- Is compatible with mini-ccd video scopes such as the GIF-XP160
Olympus CV-160 Video Endoscopy System includes the following equipment:
CV-160 Video Processor, CLV-160 Xenon Light Source, CF-Q160L or PCF-160AL Video Colonoscope, GIF-160 Video Gastroscope, OEP-3 or UP-51MD Video Printer, Sony LMD-2110 Medical Monitor, procedure cart and suction pump.
Accessories included are cases, valves, biopsy port covers, soaking cap, cleaning brush, biopsy forceps, pigtail, keyboard and water bottle.
Photograph is for reference only as each system is customized with specific features and options to fit your budgetary needs.
- Image capture device: MediCapture USB-170, MediCapture USB-200 or Zscan 7i image & video capture and document creation system
- Monitors: Olympus OEV-191, Sony LMD-2140MD, Radiance 19″ standard defintion or Phillip 23″ screen
- Carts: Olympus WM-N60, Olympus WM-D60, Olympus WM-SC
- Many other scopes available as well, including bronchoscopes, duodenoscopes, sigmoidoscopes and slim and therapeutic versions
Contact a sales person for more information and pricing.