Olympus Endoscopy System: EXERA II 180 series. Certified pre-owned with an 18 month warranty.
- First system to deliver HD (high definition) and NBI (Narrow Band Imaging)
- Compatible with 180, 160, 150, 140, 130 and 100 series video endoscopy systems
- At 1080 lines of resolution, when used with 180 H series of endoscopes, is more than double the number of scan lines from previous generation products
Olympus CV-180 Video Endoscopy System includes the following equipment:
CV-180 Video Processor, CLV-180 Xenon Light Source, CF-H180AL or PCF-H180AL HD Video Colonoscope, GIF-H180 Video Gastroscope (or may use standard definition colonoscope and gastroscope), OEP-4 or UP-55MD video Printer, Sony LMD-2110 Medical Monitor, procedure cart and suction pump.
Accessories included are cases, valves, biopsy port covers, soaking cap, cleaning brush, biopsy forceps, pigtail, keyboard and water bottle.
Photograph is for reference only as each system is customized with specific features and options to fit your budgetary needs.
- Image capture device: MediCapture USB-170, MediCapture USB-200, Medicapture USB-300 or Zscan 7i image & video capture and document creation system
- Monitors: Olympus OEV-191H, MedvixAMV2408, NDS Radiance 19HD, Sony LMD-2140MD
- Carts: Olympus WM-N60, Olympus WM-D60, Olympus WM-SC
- Many other scopes available as well, including bronchoscopes, duodenoscopes, sigmoidoscopes and slim & therapeutic version
Contact a sales person for more information and pricing.